FPS drops to zero after starting around 180

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper FPS drops to zero after starting around 180

I have the new beta version out today, when I start to rip a movie, fps starts high then goes all the way down to zero.

My system is
    Dell I7-4770 Cpu @ 3.40
    16 gig ram
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 650 TI video
    Windows 8.1 pro

Any help would be appreciated. I will go back to DVDFAB 9063 until I find out what is wrong?

Ripping same movie with Version 9063, fps is around 270
    Thanks
    Last edited by cent628; 11-01-2013, 08:23 PM.

Hi cent628, please open Fab click the button top right > click open log folder and copy and post your internal log. Thanks.
    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

okay, I will reinstall the latest version then rip a movie.

Thanks

Comment

Here is the internal log.
        Attached Files

Comment

Try going into Fab settings and set encoder/decoder for all software and try again.

Comment

Okay, I reinstalled latest version, changed settings as requested, but before a minute was up, started dropping fps again when I tried to rip a movie.. Going back to old version to take care of movie.

Any other suggestions?

Comment

Post the log file for all software just cut and paste the one file for the movie you have trouble with not the whole list.It should be at the bottom of list but if you went back to old version then you have to look near the bottom post for it.Will be listed by Fab version and date.

Comment

Hopefully this is what is needed. Cut and paste log file for new version that quit running. FPS started high then went to zero.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by cent628; 11-06-2013, 04:18 AM.

Comment

0m 10.12s: volume label WHITE_HOUSE_DOWN
                  2m 00.54s: volume label GROWN_UPS_2

The two logs are for different movies the name of the movie is listed in the log file.

You said you did one with all software checked in Fab settings that's the one I wanted to see with the new version of Fab.
                  Are you having trouble with more than 1 movie? you say 9063 works fine with the same movie?

A staff member will need to take a look at these logs I can't find anything wrong in them if you tried all software and it won't work.
                  Last edited by glenns; 11-06-2013, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Yes I am having problems with all movies, installed the latest version again, tried to rip an older movie, same thing, starts out great increasing fps speed, then within a minute fps starts dropping to zero. Made sure software to software was listed for coding. Should the others be software also? They were. Here is the log for today's attempt.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Use 9063 to convert and use the new version to rip to hard drive for now.Staff will have to look at this.

Comment

I will have to use the old version to rip until an answer is found. The new version will not let me rip to the hard drive. Haven't used the conversion option.

Thanks for looking at my problem.

Comment

Thought I would see if the new beta fixed my problem (9102), it did not, same thing happened as before.

See log.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X