Movie to Mobile Phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Movie to Mobile Phone

Can anyone give me the steps that you follow to load a movie from dvd to my Samsung Gallaxy 3 Mini cell phone. I was able to rip the movie "Redemption" to a file folder on desktop. But when i went to convert it to another folder on desktop it always gets to about 20% to 28% then freezes. I get a window pop up stating "FabCore Has Stopped Working". What do you think is the problem, i am using the trial version of the Ripper to see if it works before i decide to purchase it. Thanks for any help.

Hi,

Did you try to follow the tutorial?

Kevin

Comment

Yes i did

Does the movie automatically download to the cell phone. Have neve did this with a smart phone ?

Comment

No, you will need to copy it by USB or using ITunes if it is an iCrap phone.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Ok now what

I ripped the dvd to a folder, the converted to another folder. My Samsung Gallexy 3 Mini is hooked up by USB to my pc. Now what ??

Comment

Ok soryy...

I think i got it figured out, looks like it is copying to the phone right now. We'll see in a couple minutes...

Comment

Got It.....

Ok i got it, sorry fellas.. Thanks for your help

Comment

Working...
              X