Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monster inc University sound synch issue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Monster inc University sound synch issue.

Hi,

I've an audio synch with Monster Inc University. The track(FR) is E-AC3 format.
    I used 9.1.0.2. I tried with apple TV3 and Mp4 profile.
    I ripped to M2TS with no issue. Also, I tried the converter from M2TS to Mp4...the output is the same as the ripper.

The problem is in the mp4 converter. I made some test with handbrake but it doesn't support E-AC3 codec.

I supported dvdfab for a very long time. This issue is a blocker for me. I rip to m2ts but I can't stream to my apple tv and android devices.

I get fuzzy audio, with some noise and static on the same title, US version of Blu-Ray that I ripped to my HD. (The disk I made works perfectly BTW), I'm ripping to a format for my tablet.

Please fix.

Comment

Same issue with FR E-AC3 with version 9.1.1.9. I attached the log file.
      Attached Files

Comment

I think this is an actual issue with the movie. I rented it the other day, and the audio was all over the place. My blu-ray player has an AV Sync option that I had to continuously change because the audio didn't always sync up with the picture. I made it through the movie, but don't plan on buying it for a while in hopes that Disney will fix it.

Comment

I had the same problems so I used TSMuxer to create one m2ts and muxed it with MKVToolnix to MKV.

MultiMakeMKV: MakeMKV batch processing (Win)
          MultiShrink
          : DVD Shrink batch processing
          Offizieller Ãœbersetzer von DVD Shrink deutsch

Comment

Hi Ripper75
            We do not talk about rented movies on this forum, I suggest you buy the movie then report your results.
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
              Hi Ripper75
              We do not talk about rented movies on this forum, I suggest you buy the movie then report your results.
              CBR929
              I didn't rip it. I was playing the actual disc in my blu-ray player when I noticed it. I was just saying that the disc itself has an audio issue. Guess I should have been more specific.

Comment

Working...
              X