Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you make a single file from multi disk movie rips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) How do you make a single file from multi disk movie rips?

I have a number of movies that are on multiple Blu-rays and I was wondering how I would go about ripping them into one video file? Certainly I can rip each into an mp4 for example, but then how do I combine those two mp4's into one file?

Join them with a 3rd party joiner.

There are many FREE on the Internet. Google is your friend!
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by tobiasj View Post
      I have a number of movies that are on multiple Blu-rays and I was wondering how I would go about ripping them into one video file? Certainly I can rip each into an mp4 for example, but then how do I combine those two mp4's into one file?
      I rip them to MKV then use MKVmerge to join them

Comment

Well, I did google before I came here to ask, and duckduckgo'd (thats never going to catch on like googling did) for an answer and there were a number of "solutions" that either suck according to reviews, lower the quality or change the aspect ratio through transcoding. So I came here hoping that DVDFAB could do it since I already own that.
        I figured someone here would have a good idea and not just "go google it" MKVmerge looks like it might be a good solution, I currently don't rip to MKV since mostly I just watch them on phones or tablets and rip straight to MP4. That being said, if this works that easily I will certainly make the extra steps to use MKV. Thanks for the info I will check it out now.

Comment

You can use AVIDemux on MP4's...
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by tobiasj View Post
            Hi, tobiasj

We will do the video Merge feature in a future version.

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
              You can use AVIDemux on MP4's...
              Thanks! I will look at this as well, I would rather just work with MP4 then have to rip, merge and then convert.

Originally posted by lixichen View Post
              Hi, tobiasj

This would be a really welcome addition!

Comment

Originally posted by lixichen View Post
                Hi, tobiasj

And two blu ray in only one too?
                Before to ask support:
                http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=16

Avant de demander du support:
                http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=10981

Comment

Working...
                X