PLEASE: Fix The Track/Previews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper PLEASE: Fix The Track/Previews

Please, please, please, can a programmer fix the issue with not being able to to preview a selected chapter? I've noticed this issue from at least as early as the beginning of version 8. You guys had so many iterations since then, I don't know why this isn't fixed? I have a lot of public domain DVDs that have unwanted ads in them, and I can't accurately determine what chapter the ads are actually on. Every time I try to preview ANY chapter, it will always start from the beginning, and will continue to play until the end of the movie. It is as though it completely ignores my chapter selections. I am now using the latest version. BTW, the same problem happens with Blu-Ray as well. Can someone please help us with this??

Last edited by yogirajj; 11-16-2013, 12:48 PM.

Now for what ever reason, I had problems with not hearing the audio from the rips. I've decided to uninstall v9.1.0.6 and re-installed v8.2.2.9, every thing appears to be working (slower but working)... Also the Chapter selection & preview works correctly too. I just realized, is the DVDfab 9 still beta? I was expecting 9 to be a stable version.

Yogi

Comment

You can have both V9 & V8 installed at the same time to try things out/workarounds...

V9 is not a beta, it is a production version but always keep up-to-date with the latest beta as that will have bug fixes & improvements.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
      X