DTS-HD and software encoding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) DTS-HD and software encoding

Again, as with many movies happened before, software encoding fails with my machine.

I ripped Fast & Furious 6 (German), Fab switched to software encoding, and FPS began to lame down to zero; then stuck.

There was a little bit of the movie in the Fab/Video Folder, when playing it, the sound was playing to fast (tones to high, speed to quick).

Before this I had problems with various movies. Presumably European have been problematic with synchronicity, the Americans are easier to mux.

Problems here with, eg. (all DTS HD, German Editions)

- Fast & Furious 6 (as said, FPS death)
    - Moonlight Kingdom (out of sync with CUDA enabled)
    - The Heat (FPS death)

... and some others I don't remember which I used different ways for in order to generate my MP4's.

Could be someone be so kind and fix those SW based FPS death and out of sync problems.

So, I need to correct me. The German track of Fast & Furious 6 is DTS only, not DTS HD.

The FPS death happans both when Cuda or SW only is enabled.

Comment

It appears that any BluRay with DTS seems to end in the FPS-death. Will there be a fix?

Problems with the following (German) Blu Rays in the last time:

- Despictable Me 2
      - The Heat
      - Fast & Furious 6
      - Monsters University

Comment

I've had this same problem with some italian only bluray edition, too. In my case disabling the hd extension from the dts audio worked and let me finish the encoding. In other cases i've had the video converted to 25 even if it was 24 in source and the option "same as source" was selected, but that happened only on a couple of discs.

Comment

Another issues

I've recently tried to rip

- a remastered BD version of "E.T. - The Extra Terrestrial - Anniversary Edition"
          - Elysium BD

to mp4.

Again, FPS death.

In these cases I always need to rip to ISO and use different conversion software which does not make it too much cozy.

Would be nice if there'd be a fix.

Comment

Would you please update to the latest version V9119 and try again?
            If it still have issue when converting, please post the log file.

Thanks!

Wilson
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X