poster art, ver 9 ripper for windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper poster art, ver 9 ripper for windows

Movie poster art for all Windows 9 versions (including the latest 9.1.0.6) is missing in action. Windows 8 version 8.2.2.9, on the other hand works just fine. I know this has been discussed before. I also know that users have requested a fix as well. I really would like to use version 9 since it runs much faster and has lots of other nice features. Is a fix on the way? If yes, then when? If no, then is there a simple work around for the lack of artwork?

Any help would be appreciated from a long time user but rare user of forum help!

Bueller .... Bueller .... ???

Did I ask the wrong question?

Comment

AFIK, Fab has NEVER done cover art.

It must be something in your Windoze.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

GregiBoy: He may mean this see screen shots.
        Last edited by glenns; 07-14-2014, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I guess I'll have to do a little more research in order to ascertain why I can easily use version 8 to create a full dvd backup folder and then rip just the main movie in apple classic mp4 format which I use for both the classic ipod and my windows home server (version 1). The server mp4 formats are then available to my generation 2 jailbroken (firecore.com) apple tv which is able to display both poster and fan art for each mp4 file.

On the other hand, when I try to do the same thing on version 9 ... The mp4 files are created but for some reason apple tv cannot display fan or poster art.

Guess I'll have to explore why the difference between versions does this and see if I can make an adjustment.

Thanks again for the help, ... and I understand not everyone uses the software as I do.

Comment

Working...
          X