Can't select output format

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Can't select output format

Hello, I've got the current release of BD ripper ( 9.1.0.6 ) on a laptop using windows 7 .

Since upgrading to this version I've been unable to select the output format ( e.g. 3D MKV ). When I click on Output to change the format, it displays the options ( Personal/Device/Format) but when I try to select an option (by clicking the mouse) the output options disappear and it returns me to main DVDFAB screen .

I've just re-installed DVDFAB and it's still the same. I've even tried a different mouse but I still get the same .

I can't see an errors in the log .

Please help ......
    (I've tried searching for the in the forum but couldn't find a match)

In ripper click on what ever file is in the output box then select (video) and pick a different one then it goes in the output box.Make sure you have a disk in ripper to change settings.
    Last edited by glenns; 07-14-2014, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Hello, I do know the action you need to take, it's when I try to click on the format it it doesn't select the format.

However, I managed to get it working. To select the format, I have to click the right hand button and click the scroll wheel at the same time.

No idea why, all other applications work normally on my pc.

Comment

Thanks Eifion for posting your work around. I have had the same problem for the last couple of versions.

Comment

Working...
        X