Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3D blu rays to Mkv SBS or full 1080p on 25g disc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) 3D blu rays to Mkv SBS or full 1080p on 25g disc?

Hey guts,
    Sorry for the separate thread(having issues burning 3d copies and playing them on ps3). It's posted elsewhere.

Anyway...
    I'm contemplating several options for backing up my 3d blu rays. I can either burn them to 50 gb disc which is getting expensive being it's not working, burn them to 25gb disc which compresses a bit but less expensive, or convert to mkv SBS 3d to be played back on my xbmc.

My priority at this point is strictly picture quality. If I avoid using the 50gb discs how does the 25 gb option compare to sbs 3d using a really high bitrate??

Thanks!

Using the 25 gig full 3d is very like watching the 50 gig full 3d.Bit rate doesn't have to be adjusted at all.

Side by sides is not 1080p in each eye and not as clear.You want the very best stay with 50 gig next best 25 gig full 3d.

Look into a 3d media player and 3-4T external drives for storage then rip to hard drive no burning disks, no cinavia, no blank media problems, and you can take the drive and media player with you to another house like bringing 2 books with you.

Comment

Working...
    X