This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Dolby 5.1 Audio on Apple TV

I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this but since it started as a issue with using an AppleTV I thought I'd put it here.

I just bought DVDFab to copy my DVD's for use on my AplleTV. I've mainly used MacThe Ripper and Handbrake on my Mac Mini but these had problems with Arcoos encryption.

DVD Fab DVD to Mobile works on these discs. The one problem I;m having is getting Dolby 5.1 digital audio extracted. My receiver shows that it is only analog surround. Any help would be appreciated,

EDIT: Moved to new thread (Complication)
    Last edited by Complication; 01-01-2010, 03:43 PM.

I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this but since it started as a issue with using an AppleTV I thought I'd put it here.

I just bought DVDFab to copy my DVD's for use on my AplleTV. I've mainly used MacThe Ripper and Handbrake on my Mac Mini but these had problems with Arcoos encryption.

DVD Fab DVD to Mobile works on these discs. The one problem I;m having is getting Dolby 5.1 digital audio extracted. My receiver shows that it is only analog surround. Any help would be appreciated,

Comment

Working...
    X