Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does "parsing spu control sequence fail!" mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper What does "parsing spu control sequence fail!" mean?

I't trying to rip per chapter. The progress pane lists "parsing spu control sequence fail!" mulitple times and then the rip hangs at the same percentage all the time for this DVD. What does this mean? Cheers.

I've been getting the same error since upgrading to 9.1.1.5. I've also noticed DVDFab Ripper has also been creating a separate .idx and .sub file in addition to a .vob file.

I'm ripping DVDs to a single VOB file and had no problems before 9.1.1.5. Since upgrading I've been getting the "Parsing SPU Control Sequence Fail" error and the creation of the the IDX and SUB files. I didn't change anything in my preferences, so something in the update changed some settings.

Comment

Please post your dvdfab_internal.log and the default location is:
      For Win7 & Win8 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab9\Log
      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User name\My Documents\DVDFab9\Log.

Comment

I reinstalled DVDFab 8.2.3.0 and the ripping problems with 9.1.1.5 disappeared. No "parsing spu control sequence fail!" errors. My best guess is deleting DVDFab 8.2.3.0 deleted something that 9.1.1.5 relied on.

I may delete both programs, wipe out any remnants and reinstall 9.1.1.5 and see if the "parsing spu control sequence fail!" error reappears.

Comment

Working...
        X