subtitles, cant get rid of them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) subtitles, cant get rid of them

Whenever I try to rip a blu ray movie, to mp4, It shows the subtitles, the dialogue of the movie. Makes the copy useless, what to do??

Please and thanks for any help

jim

It sounds like you have the "Burn In" option selected.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Or if you don't want any subtitles at all select "NONE" here:
      Attached Files
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

I want the subtitles but ...

but I don't want them ON by default. Something has changed in the recent versions and I am at my wits end on this. Quite frankly this has changed so many times since I first purchased DVDFab 3 years ago that I'm about ready to throw this program in the toilet and flush it!

Here's what I have going on check out "normal captions.png" That's how it's supposed to look when you want captions but you don't want them on by default or at least it used to.

The next picture, "captions on.png" is how the user interface looks when you want them ON by default, or at least it used to.

If I include captions, doesn't matter which language or whether that little black arrow is on or off, then I get captions FORCED on on my DVD player and I have to use the menu to turn them off. It didn't use to be this way.

Why does this behavior constantly change from version to version?

BTW - all 9.x versions are behaving this way now - what am I doing wrong? The 8.x version behaved as I indicated above!
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X