mkv pass through has no name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2D to 3D mkv pass through has no name

The name (pass through name) is missing under the profile choices photo for mkv.If profile on the far right is clicked on then in the profile box selected comes the pass through name under the profile picture but no one would know this because they both appear as mkv when looking at all the profiles for video.Fab 9115.
    Last edited by glenns; 07-14-2014, 09:20 AM.

Did you change the system DPI to 125%?

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I didn't change anything i use 1920x1080 resolution with windows vista home.How do you change it anyway ?.

Comment

Originally posted by glenns View Post
        I didn't change anything i use 1920x1080 resolution with windows vista home.How do you change it anyway ?.

See the attached screenshot and check your DPI setting, thanks! I use Win7 but the setting should be same on Vista.

Wilson
        Attached Files
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Thanks!

Comment

Wilson: I use 2 monitors and Vista defaults is 98 I set it to 120 during screen set up many years ago to make text size bigger on my monitor.I never change this for any programs.

Are you saying Fab needs this set at the smaller default size to get the writing under the profiles?

look at mp4 profile in my screen shot it has pass through under it and mkv has a broken line under it so if it's my dpi setting then how come it's ok for mp4 profile? also mp4 passthrough didn't show up in my last screen shot at all I don't understand this as no changes were made.
          Last edited by glenns; 07-14-2014, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Sorry to say that dvdfab does not support DPI.
            You need to change DPI to 100%(default).

Wilson

Thanks!

Comment

Vista default is 96 but i can make a custom # and change to 100.I get a new I7 computer with windows 7 on Monday so I won't change it for now.

Comment

Working...
              X