Apple TV Preset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Apple TV Preset

Apple TV Preset appears to be missing from DVDFAB 8.2.3.0. Funny thing is I could have sworn it was their for a second and then when I selected it disappeared. Is it no longer in version 8.2.3.0?

Once selected it doesn't appear in the list anymore but it stays in the dialog box to the left:
    Attached Files
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
      Once selected it doesn't appear in the list anymore but it stays in the dialog box to the left:
      It's only available on DVD Ripper. I'm looking for it in Blu-Ray Ripper. Help please. Pretty sure it was their before.

Comment

I don't see it either in Blu-Ray ripper but there is nothing special about the profile, select mp4 h264+aac audio and it will work fine on your device.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
          I don't see it either in Blu-Ray ripper but there is nothing special about the profile, select mp4 h264+aac audio and it will work fine on your device.
          Thanks but that profile will not work for me without some tweaks that I will need to play with, in particular getting the 2 audio tracks (2 and 5.1 channel) I'm only trying 8.2.3.0 because the forced subs on Elysium don't come out clear. They are blurry and somewhat unreadable. Hopefully this will be fixed with the next beta or official version.

Comment

Working...
          X