Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Software Mode and Default Profile

Hello,

I have a default profile setup with the Ripper to do MKV files under the "Encoding Method" - "High quality encoding" (2 passes). Every time I restart my computer and launch DVD Fab for the first time DVD Fab does not automatically switch to Software mode.

I have to go into the "Advanced Settings" and switch the encoding method to Fast then back to High Quality to get the prompt "Cannot turn on high quality encoding under CUDA or Inter Quick Sync mode, switch to Software mode now?"

If I forget to do this before I start a rip the process just sits there at 0% without giving an error until I remember to cancel it and swap the setting to get the prompt, then it works fine again.

I there a way to get this to work properly? Being that this is the Default Profile it should automatically switch to software mode and work without me having to change settings no? Otherwise what is the point of having a Default Profile?

I have attached a screen shot with the prompt.

DVDFab 9.1.1.9
    Attached Files

We will be fixed the issue ASAP.

Thanks for your good feedback.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X