Audio out of sync

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Audio out of sync

I have ripped about 500 DVD's in full resolution. They all play perfectly on my TV. Whenever I convert one of them to iPad so I can watch on the road the sound is always out of sync making them impossible to watch. I am using default profiles and not trying to do anything custom. Any ideas?

Hi marvid
    Please post your internal log file.
    Thanks
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I should have been more clear. I have burned over 500
      DVD'S (all origional no pirate DVD's) to ISO at full DVD resolution 9 not 5. The all play perfectly on my TV, computer, etc. I am not burning any of them to play on another disc. I store them on my NAS

Every time I load the ISO file and burn to iPad using standard settings the audio is out of sync and horrible to watch.
      Attached Files

Comment

I have given up on mp4 with AAC audio, too hit and miss. I use this free app by DVDFab to play video on my iPad. It will play MKV with ac3 audio and remux the subtitles so you can turn them on and off as you choose. I have no sync issues with mkv.ac3, a far superior way to view video on the iPad:

If you want to try it and hit a snag let me know.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

I also use this app and it is far superior to iTunes.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thanks - I will try this weekend.

Comment

Working...
            X