This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD to Mobile-Ipod Conversion Issues

Ok first I tried to rip directly from my portable hard drive using the File to Mobile option so I thought maybe that was the issue. But then I used a DVD & had the same problem. Why is it so slow? It took at least 5 hours to convert my file into the Ipod format (m4v) in order to play it on there. Doesn't take as long to transfer to Itunes, but five hours for one video is ridiculous. Yes this was my first time doing it because we just got the Touch for Christmas, but I followed the instructions to the tee. There's got to be a way to speed up the process. At that pace I'll only be able to covert one per day.

Go to main screen of DVD fab, DVD fab knowledge base ,guides and tips from users,best practice DVD to mobile. Hope this helps
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

You PC specifications would be helpful. I would also suggest you follow the instructions in the Help Us Help You sticky thread at the top of the forum and include your log files.

Comment

Working...
      X