Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the soft use just my CPU Haswell I4770K and not my two MSI N780Ti for compressing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Why the soft use just my CPU Haswell I4770K and not my two MSI N780Ti for compressing

Hello,

I try yours last new DFDFab 9.1.2.5 to compres BD50 movie 3D to BD25, use setting Cuda, with lightning-shrink, with high quality (slow speed) but very long, it take 4h10 and use just my CPU at 95%, it not use my (2) GPU MSI N780Ti Gaming? i put disable sli and PhyX, but no change, they use 0% to some time 5% of card, but rarelly 5%...?

Thanks

With that processor you should be using Intel Quick Sync rather than CUDA in my opinion.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Quick sync puts cuda to shame you should get much faster speeds with quick sync.Try switching to it in Fab settings.

Comment

QuickSync may not work

I believe that in order for QuickSync to work, you'll need a monitor plugged to the on board graphics and on board graphics enabled. At the very least you'll the Intel graphics driver installed. If you are exclusively using the NVIDIA cards and don't have the on board graphics enabled then Quicksync isn't going to work.

Comment

I see in Intel page, Quick sync is faster than CPU, but is less quality, i not use this graphic on board, i'm connected on NVidia, but not sure is off the graphic on board, i now the Bios let me choice graphic on board or GPU card. But i have the two last graphic card ob the top quality and speed, it's not normal if i put Cuda, DVDFab not used and use just CPU!!!

But i try if Quick Sync is work, but i want to use my 2 big GPU, i think is much much faster and quality to use it...

Thanks for some suggestion and asnwer, but still have à bug or bad sitting or too much new hardware for DVDFab???

Comment

Hi,

Hello,

I try yours last new DFDFab 9.1.2.5 to compres BD50 movie 3D to BD25, use setting Cuda, with lightning-shrink, with high quality (slow speed) but very long, it take 4h10 and use just my CPU at 95%, it not use my (2) GPU MSI N780Ti Gaming? i put disable sli and PhyX, but no change, they use 0% to some time 5% of card, but rarelly 5%...?

Thanks
            DVDFab does not support the GPU yet when compressing 3D source to bd25 with "Copy as 3D" option selected.

Wilson
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Hello, thanks for answer, but why they don't tell anywhere in soft, the software let choice CUDA when they know is 3D and want compressing 3D??? but not used??? a bit bad configuration!!! no? It's came with this option for a next version??? Thanks

Comment

Your English is a tad bad I will try to answer Fab has said that in the future you may be able to use Cuda to compress full 3d movies for now only side by side 3d movies will benefit from using Cuda.

Comment

Working...
                X