Profile Editor for DVDFAB 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Profile Editor for DVDFAB 9

I'm trying to create a profile for DVDFAB version 9 and can't see how to do so. I have the old profile editor program but when I share my profiles they come in as version 8. Please help!

No one knows how to create a profile for DVDFAB 9?

Comment

The profile edit program should come when you download version 9 mine was located in programs-dvd fab and a link on my desktop try re downloading it.

Comment

Not have profile editor in DVDFab.
        Which profile want to create in Fab9?

@glenns, the profile editor program on your desktop is the DVDFab 8 not DVDFab 9.

Wilson
        Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 02-10-2014, 02:41 AM.
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Profiles in DVDFAB 9.1.x

I would also like to know where this went early version of 9 you could build profiles in DVDFab and at some point this is no longer possible. Is there going to be a editor again why was it removed. I liked being able to save different option sets of a profile that could be easly selected so I could pick say a stereo profile for TV shows or a Multi Chanel for Movies... Please let us know when this will be back.. or if it hasn't left what are we missing...?

Comment

Read Wilson's post, it is no longer there. The way profiles and presets work was changed in v9. You can still edit them manually however and most of the things you could change in a profile can be edited in the GUI and saved as default. Hopefully it will come back at some point.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Update

A profile editor for v9 is on the to-do list. Watch for some cool new features for Ripper, coming soon.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Profile editor for V9

Has the Profile Editor for V9 been released yet?

Comment

Any new on the profile editor for V9?

Comment

No, sorry. I would not expect anything before the release of Fab v10 this fall.

Comment

Working...
                    X