I am trying to rip to an ipad mini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper I am trying to rip to an ipad mini

I will admit this thing is whipping me. i looked for a tutorial but have had no luck, does anyone know if there is a current one

maybe i am not a complete idiot

i got it from desk top to mini but it is also doing the subtitles, get that figured out and i will call today a success.

Comment

I don't have a mini but I do have a new iPad and it's not capable of turning subtitles on and off using the profiles (mp4). So if I don't want them I select none in the source screen otherwise it will render them into the video stream and there's nothing you can do about them then.

I use the Vidon.Me app in my iPad and play mkv files where I can select subtitles on or off. Don't see why it wouldn't work on the mini.

It's free and won't hurt to look: https://itunes.apple.com/app/vidon.m...581454033?mt=8
      Last edited by 90312; 01-31-2014, 06:13 PM.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

i turned it off with general setting fab and beautiful, still having a little trouble getting it onto the mini, one of those deals that cannot remember between successful loads.... old age i guess.

Comment

If you'll go into common settings and turn on file transfer it will be easy. Connect your mini and have it on and fab will help you move it over:
          Attached Files
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X