3d rip to Evo 3d -- need information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) 3d rip to Evo 3d -- need information

Trying to get "The Avengers" on the Evo 3d. The Evo 3d device configuration is NOT for 3d mode! The Evo 3d records it's own 3d videos in mp4 format, side-by-side frames. I tried those options for the output (starting with the 3d mp4 config) but it shows two frames side-by-side, not one 3d frame.

I am using MX Player.

I played the evo-recorded 3d mp4 using MX Player, and it worked properly.

Does anybody know what settings to use to create a 3d file that will play properly on the evo 3d, using either their native video player or MX Player ?

Forgot to mention: using DVDFab9 (only thing I've seen that will rip 3d blu ray)

Comment

How about downloading MediaInfo (FREE) and give us a MediaInfo report on a file that DOES play correctly?
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Hokey dokey. good3d.txt is the video recorded by the evo3d. fair3d.txt is the video produced by dvdfab. They should be attached ... if I did this right. I say "fair" instead of "bad" because the native video viewer (the one that came with the evo 3d) _can_ play it in 3d mode ... it is just not automatically recognized as 3d. You have to bring up a menu and select "3d mode" from it. The MX Player does not have this option as far as I can tell, it will only play it as 3d if it recognizes it as 3d from the beginning.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

Please play the 3d files with the 3d player of EVO itself and see the result.

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X