9.1.2.7 Preview crash problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) 9.1.2.7 Preview crash problem

Whenever I load up a Full Disc ISO that I copied with 9.1.2.7 and attempt to preview the Title in BD Ripper, DVDFab crashes. If I load an ISO that I copied with 9.1.2.5, it doesn't crash when previewing the Title in BD Ripper.

Both movies were 3D in this case. Can't test 2D ones, as that is all I have.

Try switching preview engines in Fab settings from one to the other I had to switch back and forth from one to the other also seems each version of Fab that comes out you need to switch from one to another i don't know why but it works.I also had a problem with virtual drive not working with power dvd 11 then i rebooted and all is well again.

Comment

That's odd. If I switch all Video Decoders to Software it doesn't crash. It was crashing when I had multiple ISO's added to the Ripper, with other Video Decoders (DXVA, AMD APP) selected.

Comment

Did you use the DirectShow preview engine? Please check it in Common Setting -> Preview.

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X