X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AAC/2 audio not supported???

Hi Everyone,

In an earlier thread, I described the problem of not having any audio when converting an MP4 file to AVI. (NO AUDIO: in converted .avi files - http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=2121)

I'm not sure, but it appears that DVDFab has one shortcoming: it will not transcode source files with an AAC/2 audio track. NOTE: Other source formats seem to work fine, so I’m wondering is it only me, or are there “known issues” converting AAC/2 audio?

PLEASE TRY THIS AT HOME, TO SEE IF YOU GET THE SAME RESULTS!
    To obtain an MP4 video (with AAC audio), simply download your favorite YouTube clip over the online downloader KeepVid http://keepvid.com
    Cut and paste the YouTube URL in the box, click on “download”, select “High Quality / mp4” version.

Then try converting the file in DVDFab File to Mobile.

Let me know if your conversion has audio or if you get same results!

Thanks for any feedback,

Organdude

Last edited by Organdude; 01-05-2010, 01:37 PM.

No it's not you. I am having the same issue. I sent this message to support and here is there Reply

Hi, We express our sincere sorry for inconvenience brought to you. We are checking this problem. Please wait for the upgraded version. Any future problems, please feel free to contact with us. Sincerely,Wendy LuDVDFab support team

Subject: Audio not being converted when I try to convert FLV(Technical Support)
    Technical problem:Conversion problem
    Operating System:Windows 7
    Software Version:7.0.6.2
    Software:File to Mobile
    Source file format:FLV File ( *.flv )
    Output profile:AVI
    Message: Hi I bought File to Mobile to convert FLV files to AVI to my dismay DVDFab fails to convert the FLV files.
    Issue: After the FLV is conveterd to AVI there is no sound.
    Tested: 8 diffrent FLV files, all fail..

I got "Free FLV convert" and it works greate.
    I fell like I got really riped off seeings how a 19$ product works 100% time and DVDFab does not work at all..

Comment

Same here.All (MP4) videos downloaded from youtube that are converted from dvdfab have no sound.

Comment

Working...
      X