Rush Audio Sync problem etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Rush Audio Sync problem etc

I've ripped the movie "Rush" and with both 9.1.2.8 and 9.1.2.9 beta using the Mp4 profile and the Mp4 codec using both the "Copy Audio" and "AC3 5.1 Multichannel" options and in both cases the audio appears to be out of sync with the video; but it appears that the audio and subtitles are in sync; this is happening in both MPC and VLC.

Also Fab appears to be detecting the resolution of the source incorrectly. In this previous thread of mine: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=24603 CBR929 had noticed "There is something strange in your logs" regarding discrepancies in the "Source Video Size Original" being 1920 x 1081 and the "Source Video Size Display" being 1918 x 1080 when in fact the blu-ray source was 1920x1080. In the case of "Rush" when the ripper is set to automatically detect the resolution the Resolution field is being set to 1920x800 which is incorrect as the blu-ray source is 1920x1080 and if I go to the resolution pulldown no resolution higher than that is available. When I use the "Copy Video" checkbox the log shows the correct resolution of 1920x1080.

- Norm
    Attached Files

1920 x 800 is once the black bars are cropped and will depend on what the aspect ratio of the original title is.

I will bet that the 1918 x 1080 title has a one pixel black bar on each side.

You can ignore this by turning off Auto Cropping.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Rush Audio Sync

I just retried Rush with the new 9.1.3.1 and it appears the audio sync problem in Rush has been corrected.

- Norm

Comment

Working...
      X