2 bugs / problems with 9.1.3.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) 2 bugs / problems with 9.1.3.5

Hi, I seem to be running into 2 issues with this latest version. I'm using fresh installs on a new machine that I just built.

1. Audio bit rate in advanced setting is not saving. I set it to AC3 @ 640 Kbps and then save as the default profile. Shut down and start up and it's set at a lower Kbps than I had specified. I'm using mkv as my output format.

2. Can't rip when I change the temp dir. I changed the temp dir from the c drive (my ssd) to the g drive (my hard disk). When I rip, I immediately error out with graph_not_suitable errors. If I change the temp dir back to the default one in C everything works fine. I really hope to get this fixed because it's putting unessessary wear and tear on the ssd.

Can you help me with these 2 issues?

Thanks!

First question: When you get the MKV profile set like you want it, click the default button in the upper right corner and it will stick:
    Attached Files
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
      First question: When you get the MKV profile set like you want it, click the default button in the upper right corner and it will stick:
      On problem 1) it turns out the bug happens if you have more than one disk loaded. I have 3 drives and had 2 disks loaded at the time. That setting doesn't stick right in that situation. I had tried to edit the advanced settings on the first disk and save to default, but audio Kbps wouldn't stick.

This morning, I tried setting the default again, but with only 1 disk loaded and now the setting is correct for all drives.

On problem 2) still haven't been able to figure that one out. Not sure what to do yet.

Comment

Hi eisenb11
        1. Audio Kbps is affect by the source audio. If the source audio >= your set value, Fab can set your value. If the source audio <= your set kbps value,
        got value. If the same source kbps can get 640, next time change low kbps, it is a bug.
        So the parameter correlation with source could not save as defult.

2. I change the temp directory to my F(enough space: 174G empty), everything works fine. Is there some key forgot?
        User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
        For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
        For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
        For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Originally posted by Dora View Post
          Hi eisenb11
          2. I change the temp directory to my F(enough space: 174G empty), everything works fine. Is there some key forgot?
          I cannot get this to work. I tried again yesterday and everything immediately fails when the rip starts. I'm trying to set it to g:\app storage\dvdfab\temp. When I start a rip everything fails immediately. I have checked permissions on that folder and it is set to full permission for everyone. I'm not sure how to fix this?

Also new question: is there a way to set the ripper to automatically fail, then move on to the next queue item on error? So far the only options I could find was automatically ignore or pop up the skip/abort/etc pop up dialog?

Comment

I have mine set to a different drive E:\ to the root and it creates a folder. Try setting to G:\ just to see if that works. You can always delete the folder if it's not what you want.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
              I have mine set to a different drive E:\ to the root and it creates a folder. Try setting to G:\ just to see if that works. You can always delete the folder if it's not what you want.
              Thanks, that did the trick!

It appears that DVDFab likes it when I use "G:\" as the temp dir, but doesn't when I use "G:\App Store\DVDFab". Weird, but at least it works now.

Thanks again!

Comment

Glad it worked for you

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                X