Disc Protected by CCS Error After 9.1.3.5 Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Disc Protected by CCS Error After 9.1.3.5 Update

I have a lifetime subscription to DVDFab (the full suite). I downloaded the new Blufab software and it was running fine. however, after update 9.1.3.5, i get the 'disc protected by CCS' error on Barbershop 2. I tried updating to 9.1.3.6. It downloads; I run the update exe file; it indicates that the update was successful; but when I open BLUFab, it si still ver 9.1.3.5 and I still get the same error.

I still have DVDFab at version 9.1.3.3, and it runs the disc just fine.

On the screen with the 'disc protected by CCS' screen, it also contains the following message - "Blurab values copyright in any form, sorry that we provide no decryption service. If you want to decrypt the disc, you can get free solutions via google related plug-ins like BluFab Add-on." When I click on the "BluFab Add-on" link, it gives websites in my internet browser to donwload the BluFab software, but nothing that appears like it will help with the problem.

I would appreciate any suggestions on how to fix this problem.

Download and install DVDFab instead of BluFab here: http://dvdfab.cn/download.htm
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks for quick response!

I have DVDFab at version 9.1.3.3 which is working, but I was afraid to update it because it might have the same problem. So should I just update the version I already have?

Comment

The thing to understand is BluFab and DVDFab are different programs. The link I gave you is for DVDFab and it works fine.

Albert Einstein

Comment

The updated DVDFab, ver 9.1.3.6 is working again. Thanks!

Comment

You bet! Stay with DVDFab.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X