Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cover art in mobile avi?

Hi All
    As a newbe I have found this forum very helpful so far in understanding the basics as I embark on creating my library of DVD conversions. I follow the DVD to DVD to mobile guidelines and use the generic settings and 740 xxx etc. Problem is that I cant find a way to get the cover art file which I created as a Folder.jpg file (shows up fine in Windoes Media Centre from the full dvd folder). All I can see in the WMC library is a square symbol with a 'note' on it. Plays OK when I open the file directly from the mobile folder with windows media player but when I tried to start it through WMC it said 'stat slide show' then disapperaed!
    Any ideas on how I can inclued the cover art in the folder and get WMC to recognise it properly? Thanks
    Last edited by Kestral; 01-06-2010, 10:54 AM.

This is a DVD Fab Forum, not a WMC/WMP one. I suggest that you use Google.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I had a similar problem but I use a Netgear Stora and a PS3 for playback, try renaming your image file to be exactly the same name as the movie file.

Comment

Working...
      X