American Hustle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) American Hustle

There are a few subtitles in American Hustle at the 1:20 mark where RD is asking the sheik questions. I was trying to rip my disk to a mpeg4 file but can not find the correct combination to get the subtitles to appear in the rip. I've tried both English tracks; with and without "forced only" and still no luck. Has anyone had success?

How about render the forced subtitle? You can preview the title after select subtitle. To see wheather the sub is there.
    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Thank you for the suggestion. I do have the setting to direct render to video.

There are only two English subtitle track options on the disk. As mentioned, I've tried ripping with both checked, checked with forced only and unchecked. If no one else is having trouble, I must have missed a combination. I'll go back and try again.

Comment

Found it. I must have lost one of my default settings with the latest upgrade. (Or hadn't saved the new default.). After I discovered that, it was a matter of selecting the 2nd English choice and forced only. Voila!

Comment

Working...
        X