Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Chapters not correct - BluRay to mp4

Hi there,

I have just ripped GoT Season 3 German (a deluxe version I've bought for about 43 Euros) for my own and I found out, when comparing the chapter timings between the BluRay played with PowerDVD and the rip played in VLC, that Fab doesn't set the chapters right. To be exact, the chapters of the rip are far away from the truth.

This wasn't always that way but this time I don't know from which program version on that problem appeared.

Could you please be so kind and check that?

Thanks much in advance.

Sounds like you ripped a bogus title. Play the disc and check the title then be sure you rip that one.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi, thanks for the reply but this problem seems to appear with any title, it appeared when ripping "Lost" (DVD) as well when ripping now my "Bond 50" BD collection.

It also hapens when there are e.g. just three episodes of a series on a DVD/BD and no others.

Comment

Hi mine2
        Please post your internal log, thanks.
        CBR929
        Attached Files
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Hi there, the internal log from my last 2 rips. Sorry for answering so late.
          Attached Files

Comment

Well, it seems that after installing the latest Fab version the problem is fixed. Just did a compare.

Thank you.

Comment

Glad it's working now...
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
              X