Chapters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Chapters?

I am currently backing up all my DVDs to PS3 format (MP4). I have done several with thinking everything is good. The files play fine. However I just noticed that it creates one large movie file with no chapters. So If I start a movie and get half way through and want to stop and restart later I have no way of skipping to that halfway point. I did try to go to advanced settings once I loaded a DVD in and it gave me an option to "split by chapter" That just gave me 20 mini movies (one per chapter). Is there any way to put chapter points in the MKv movie file?

Hi,

DVDFab will keep the chapter info of the DVD when ripper to mp4/mkv. DVDFab won't split chapter if the source only have one chapter.

Which version you are used? Please update to the latest version V9138 and try again.
    If still have problem please post the log file.

Thanks!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

How

I am using the most up to date version. Just tried one last eve. Converted to the KP4 file, but wasnt able to skip to the next chapter during playback.
      How do I post a log file?
      Alex

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
      Hi,

DVDFab will keep the chapter info of the DVD when ripper to mp4/mkv. DVDFab won't split chapter if the source only have one chapter.

Which version you are used? Please update to the latest version V9138 and try again.
      If still have problem please post the log file.

Thanks!

Wilson

Comment

Working...
      X