9.1.4.0 forgetting settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) 9.1.4.0 forgetting settings

This version (8.1.4.0) has been resetting my subtitle choice to EN after choosing None and resetting my Advanced Options audio choices after I hit OK.

This is for blu-ray ripping. It doesn't matter what disc.

If I choose AC3 audio, Dolby Pro Logic II, 192kbps 350%, hit OK, then go back in, it has reset it to Stereo, 128kbps 100%.

It only does this once, and after I set then again, they seem to stay put.

9.1.4.2 says it fixed a bug related to the subtitle resetting, but it's still doing it under Advanced Settings.

Also, didn't the versions 8 have subtitles default to None? That makes more sense than defaulting to any language.

Agreed. Installed 9.1.4.1 and it totally screwed me ripping two seasons of a TV series today.

When selecting 5.1 Channel under AppleTV3 it USED to automatically set the bitrate to 448Kbps, now it just leaves it a 128 and it sounds like crap -- hence why I have to re-rip 50 episodes!

Comment

I've only had to re-rip a couple episodes of Battlestar Galactica due to low volume. It was easy enough to delete the subtitle files on a couple others.

They got the subtitle bug, I'm sure they'll get the audio setting one too.

Comment

@Ar-Pharazon
        The subtitle auto change to EN after resetting my Advanced Options audio choices has been fixed from 9141. Now the latest version is 9142, you can tried again. Is there still exists?

“If I choose AC3 audio, Dolby Pro Logic II, 192kbps 350%, hit OK, then go back in, it has reset it to Stereo, 128kbps 100%.” It was a known issue. It is related with change audio codec It set to AC3 5.1 .
        We will fixed it soon.

stewie7669

What were you play results that acc 5.1 128kbps? Play Apple TV 3?
        I tried ripped a a DTS HD 5.1 to Apple TV3 5.1 128kbps, play the result in my pc seems well.
        Now you handle choose it to 448kbps. We will fixed it.

Thanks for all your feedback. We will improve it.
        User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
        For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
        For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
        For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Yes, I have 9.1.4.2 and it is doing this. It stays if I set whatever choices I make as default, but not if I try something different. Then it resets them once.

Actually it resets to mono, rather than stereo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ar-Pharazon View Post
            Yes, I have 9.1.4.2 and it is doing this. It stays if I set whatever choices I make as default, but not if I try something different. Then it resets them once.

Actually it resets to mono, rather than stereo.
            "Yes, I have 9.1.4.2 and it is doing this. It stays if I set whatever choices I make as default, but not if I try something different. Then it resets them once." ------Is this talk about subtitle or audio?
            Subtitle: I tried 9142 subtitle would not reset it once. If it is still reset to default subtitle you can do clean installed 9142.

Actually it resets to mono, rather than stereo.-----What is profile are you used and the choosed audio is? In my fab it also reset to ac3 5.1 as default. I am feeling confused that it set default as ac3 mono as default in your setting. Hope it may be cause by the same issue.
            User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
            For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
            For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
            For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Working...
            X