No announcement yet.

Best Audio Rip from BD??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Best Audio Rip from BD??

I'm trying to rip the audio from some concert BD to allow listening in the car and on my phone. I rip all my CDs using FLAC and am please with the quality. I used BD Ripper and the FLAC profile, but kept 5.1 channels. These files play fine on my Android phone and my media player can rip audio CDs just fine. A/B comparison between BD and CD, shows a little loss. Any suggestions for a better profile to use? Thanks! Dean

I will feedback this issue to our developer.
    What is the cd /BD audio track? what about audio copy profile?
    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

They are BD Concert videos (Clapton's Crossroads Festivals). Ripping the total BD is no problem. I'm wanting just the audio portion, with the best fidelity ripped into FLAC file. I have installed some of the profiles found for audio. Using your FLAC profile with 5.1 Multichannel, 48KHz sample rate and 448Kbps bit rate. Would using the Dolby ProLogic II be better? How about the audio.wav.custom profile? (I could convert .wav to .flac separately.)

Comment

Hi Dean
        5.1 Multichannel is better. There is a 512 kbps in bitrate options , it is better than 448kbps.
        The audios have been ripped, it has loss more or less . Hope this can be work better in the future.
        User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
        For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
        For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
        For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Working...
        X