Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Problem with cloning 3D bluray

Hi

I have tried various different ways to clone my Wolverine 3D bluray and cannot manage it.

I have managed to create an iso file from the original disc and am using that as the source but when trying to cloneburn the system either hangs up or sits and does nothing usually displaying no time to complete etc, I am running version 9.1.4.2 and below is the log file for the latest attempt, which I managed to cancel (sometimes it hangs the computer up so have to reset as you also can no longer access the drive)

Here is the log file from the last try

15:01:06:743 info: main: The Fabcheck 1,0,3,4 - Fri May 09 16:01:06 2014

15:01:06:743 info: GetVideoCardInfoEx: Cards = 1, Enables = 1
    15:01:06:743 info: GetVideoCardInfoEx: - Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
    15:01:06:743 info: IntelCPUInfo::IsIntelMediaSDKSupport: nProcessorSignature = 206a7
    15:01:06:758 info: IntelCPUInfo::IsIntelMediaSDKSupport: strCPUBrand = Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz
    15:01:06:867 info: intel_common::get_best_hardware_apiversion: Intel Media SDK. MFXInit Fail -3
    15:01:06:867 info: fab_check::check_intelcodec: modeType = 0 , b_isQuickSyncVideoIntelCpu = 1
    15:01:06:867 info: main: end

15:24:01:865 info: main: The Fabcheck 1,0,3,4 - Fri May 09 16:24:01 2014

15:24:01:869 info: GetVideoCardInfoEx: Cards = 1, Enables = 1
    15:24:01:872 info: GetVideoCardInfoEx: - Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
    15:24:01:874 info: IntelCPUInfo::IsIntelMediaSDKSupport: nProcessorSignature = 206a7
    15:24:01:875 info: IntelCPUInfo::IsIntelMediaSDKSupport: strCPUBrand = Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz
    15:24:01:989 info: intel_common::get_best_hardware_apiversion: Intel Media SDK. MFXInit Fail -3
    15:24:01:991 info: fab_check::check_intelcodec: modeType = 0 , b_isQuickSyncVideoIntelCpu = 1
    15:24:01:993 info: main: end

First off download version 9143 and try it with it.Also post your dvd fabinternal log with version 9143 you posted the fabcheck log and see if theirs a burn log in the burn log folder for this movie post it also.Their are several burn log folders depends what burner you have set in Fab settings so check the correct burn log folder.

Do you have the Fab burner set in Fabs burner settings for blu rays? for 3d burning with Fab you need the Fab burning engine set to burn a iso or the img burn burn engine that will only work with iso's so check this also.

Their is one other member that reported a fab freeze problem he called it a burn problem similar to this but we can't really tell till we get the proper log files.
    In the mean time if the above don't work you can try version 8 of Fab and report back your results with it also.
    Attached Files

Comment

log file

hi

I have attached the internal log file and have tried again same result as before, but this time with version 9.1.4.6, I have also attached a screen dump of the frozen screen as the only way to get out is to shutdown the program and restart as it also looses the access to drives in the file explorer and only way to recover it to shut it down via task manager.

This is the only 3D blu ray I have recently had an issue with
      Attached Files

Comment

Tralingar:
        Please uninstall Fab with Fabs uninstaller (you find it where Fab is stored on your computer same folder) or use control panel-programs and delete from their.Now download newest free version of CCleaner found here http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/, run the registry cleaner with the option "old prefetch" checked in advanced options when the program is opened its on the left side then after its checked run the cleaner. (it's unchecked by default) Run the registry cleaner until nothing is found maybe 2 or 3 times if that's what it takes to show all clean.You can run the file cleaner if you like that will get rid of a lot of junk files.

Now download the newest version 9 from the forum or Fabs front page.
        save it to your download folder, right click the installer and choose install as administrator.

Also your PIONEER BD-RW BDR-208D 1.10 blu ray burner is using old firmware update to new firmware here follow all directions to the letter or you can render your blu ray drive useless.

Now make a new 50 gig clone using the latest Fab version use clone/burn output to hard drive after it's on the hard drive put it back in Fab use clone/burn output to blu ray burner drive with 50 gig blank (or 25 gig blank if you want to compress the disk to fit on a 25 gig blank disk) in drive hit start and it should start burning.Make sure you use a good brand of blank disks your new firmware includes a update to burn on cheaper ritec disks we never recommend this brand or Memorex their the same as well as some others that ritec makes and renames as other name brands.
        Last edited by glenns; 05-29-2014, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X