Encoding fps goes to zero; rip freezes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Encoding fps goes to zero; rip freezes

Loaded DVDFab 9.1.4.6 on Win8.1. Encoding fps slowly decreases to zero then ripping stops. Task time elapsed continues; rip doesn't actually crash. Had it running overnight for over 7 hours. Ripped about 23%. Previous 9.1.4.5 also had the same problem. Log file attached. Is it my settings? Any assistance is appreciated.
    Attached Files

1m 05.76s: detected cinavia: May not be the reason your having trouble but have you ever tried to play a cinavia disk using the ipad profile?

Comment

Yes I have, and it's worked before with a cinavia disk. I also tried a previous version of DVDfab (9.1.3.1). Still not working.

Comment

Well it's nice to know Cinavia doesn't carry over to ipad try version 8 with your convert.

Comment

soulman14

I tried a Cinavia disc and ripped it with all your settings. (I have no disc of the monuments men, i am using the tourist with Cinavia protect)
          It does not freeze in my job and the results well.
          What is your Antivirus software? Can it intercept?
          User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
          For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
          For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
          For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Are you using bit defender?
            ....Bitdefender Internet Security...

for some reason it interferes with fabcore.exe so that it keeps increasing in memory usage untill it caps at a certain level and then stalls....no need to uninstall Bitdefender though..... just go into settings/Exclusions/Excluded Processes and add dvdfab.exe and fabcore.exe.....

if your using something else make sure Fab is allowed access to the internet and is checked as a safe program.

Comment

Thanks! Bitdefender caused the problem. It works now. Appreciate the help!

Comment

Working...
              X