Some DVD Subtitles, but not all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Some DVD Subtitles, but not all

First of all I am from the US and watch movies in english. For the most part I never need subtitles so I never turn them on subtitles. However there are some movies that even if I choose not to turn on subtitles they put subtitles on the screen. This is when I am watching an english speaking movie, but there is some foreign language in it. Two movies that come to mind are Captain Philips.If I watch the movie when americans are speaking english there are no titles, but if one of the pirates speak then I get titles. Also Kill Bill 2. No subtitles throughout the movie accept when she speaks Japanese in the club near the end. So when I have used DVD fab ripper to convert the DVD to a movie file to play on my PS3 I run into problems with these movies. If I tell DVD fab that I want subtitles subtitles appear for the entire movie even if they are speaking english. If I tell DVD fab that I dont want subtitles then I dont get any and that includes the ones I do need when they arent speaking english. How do I get only the subtitles that would show up when people are speaking anything but english? This would be what I would see if I went to the movie theaters

English forced subtitles are what you're looking for. see if available here:
    Attached Files
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
    X