9.1.5.0 with Breaking Dawn - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper 9.1.5.0 with Breaking Dawn - Part 2

According to the help file online I'm supposed to be able to select the track at some point, but this is not the case with the above titled version as it automatically sets itself to track 1 with no way to change it. As a result I cannot change what it tries to decrypt even though I know full well that the 3 second track is completely wrong. It seems the item selection needs more work as it's not possible from what I've been able to see to change what it automatically selects which is incredibly frustrating! The encoding makes the disc very hard to work on, I was under the impression it would be much easier for the software, but it still has the same trouble I had months ago of being unable to sort out the film.

Purchase site (FYI): http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Twilight.../dp/B006JM1GV0

I'll attach the log I have for what use it is below.

Please help, wasn't expecting this for an old film.
    Attached Files

Just to let you all know, I cleared the pathplayer setting as suggested in another thread and the picture is fine, but the sound created is very wrong and it happens in both AC3 and MP3 with 5.1 and Stereo modes, please suggest an option as I'm at a loss having tried multiple options.

Comment

Well this disk gave a lot of problems if you search the Forum you will see.If you make a full disk people say this works.Your not using the U.S. version so maybe you can just do the full disk.

The U.S. Walmart version used title 733 others used 706 for main movie your making a AVI so i don't know what to tell you other than read all the many topics on that movie here in the forum maybe a person with this disk from the UK can chime in and say how they copied this disk and if anyone made a AVI from it.

You may also need to update a few things your burner drive is 6 years old with no new firmware and your Intel driver is old your using driver 2712 and should be using 3496 theirs even a newer version 3621 but don't use that version as it doesn't work with Fab and needs to be fixed by Intel.Also we are using Fab 9151 now.

In copy or ripper expand the (other files) list put the green arrow on the new file number you want then click in the white circle and it puts a green dot in it that's how you change the title.The title fab picks that's normally the correct title is now unselected.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by glenns; 06-10-2014, 05:05 PM.

Comment

drakonix, your posts are being moderated, no need to keep posting the same thing. When a moderator approves the post it will appear in the forum.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X