9.1.5.2 US Fails while 9.1.3.8 works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) 9.1.5.2 US Fails while 9.1.3.8 works

Ripped video (Olympus Has Fallen-Blue Ray) to hard disk with AnyDVD.
    Made successful image with Version 9.1.3.8 while Version 9.1.5.2 US fails.
    Have both programs installed.

Any ideas.

Uploaded internal.log for review
    Attached Files

If your in the U.S. blu rays can't be decrypted with Fab alone from version 9150 up to present.

Comment

Glenns,

I did rip the movie to the hard drive with AnyDVD as suggested by your web site. I've included the 3 files you request and await your reply.

Works fine with version 9.1.3.8 but fails with version 9.1.5.2. Just upgraded to 9.1.5.3 but don't think that will change anything.

Thanks for all your help.
      Attached Files

Comment

Try version 9153 I am showing you the additions and fixes with the release notes and you should read them and note the cuda driver info. Also.once you try the new Fab version with the driver rolled back to one that works with Fab if it don't work then post your new dvdfab Internal log files using version 9153 using the cuda drivers that work with fab.I didn't ask you for the other 2 log files you posted but no harm posting them also.

Please also note from your log file this movie has Cinavia and that means the disk will mute the audio after 20 mins. of playing on a regular player so unless you use your computer with a uninfected software player or use a uninfected media player or older dvd player you will run into the audio being muted after playing the disk 20 mins.

Version 9138 will still decrypt movies so you don't need anydvd until you run into a newer movie it can't decrypt.The movie your making is older so 9138 should work fine alone.Always read the release notes on any new Fab version as their important.

New!DVDFab 9.1.5.3 is out

In DVDFab download center, you can find and download free full range of products including DVDFab 13, StreamFab, MusicFab, Passkey, UniFab, etc.

NOTE: The latest NVIDIA driver version 337.88 has some compatibility problems when converting with CUDA in DVDFab. Please roll back to the old driver version 334.89 or 335.23 if you are using the device (NVIDIA GTX 640/650/660/670/680/690/750/760/770/780/TITAN) that supports CUDA 3.0/3.5/5.0. Our developers and NVIDIA engineers are checking the problem. Thanks!

New: Improved support for DVD copy protections.
        Fix: A read error problem when copying DVD discs in certain cases.
        Fix: A problem that DVDFab could not recognize the correct title for some DVD discs.
        Last edited by glenns; 06-19-2014, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Works fine sitting silently in background for me on the fly.
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

For your question Please read the thead.

Wilson
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X