Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ripping Sons Of Anarchy (Or any other shor for that matter)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Ripping Sons Of Anarchy (Or any other shor for that matter)

I just got Sons Of Anarchy and am starting to rip it to my NAS. I started with DVDFab and it took a LONG time to read it and I had a ton of files listed. The first disc for example has 5 episodes but DVDFab found a few dozen files. There were several around the same size and named like 800, 801, etc. So I selected those 5 and renamed them and started the rip? I got an immediate error sound on each file and it failed. I wanted to do it in DVDFab to use H264 and save space.

First, how can I be sure I am selecting the right files? I thought selecting 801-802 would rip the first 5 episodes but DVDFab fails right away.

Second, why is DVD Fab failing? I've ripped hundreds of TV shows with it and no problems. I used MKV and high quality H.264. I named each ripped file s01e01, s01e02, etc. I also selected only the HD Audio track. There was no option for subtitles like normal, there were only audio formats listed. There is a lot of Mexican used so I expected subtitles.

Pat. Is this a Blu-Ray or a DVD and when was it released?
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Hi patseguin
      Please post your internal log, thanks.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
      X