No announcement yet.

3D-BR backup and Burn...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) 3D-BR backup and Burn...

I have a request, thanks for helping me out... Here is my post...

I have to confess, I am a long time user of DVDFab and do not really come to the forums very often. I can do the basics pretty well, have been for over 7 years, Im using the full paid version 9.1.6.4 (with Lifetime membership) but the advanced stuff, admittedly, is confusing to me, I am no expert with all the technical terminology either, rips burns, Creator Converter, Ripper Its easily confusing.

So, Here is what I want to do: I want to take my original 3DBR (lets say Marvels the Avengers) and Back up that disc (3D and all) to my hard drive on my computer and then burn that 3DBR version from my computer to a Verbatim DL50G BR-Re Disc for use in my home and in the car. Also, what kind of 3D do you use and how do you burn that to the disc, Ive tried several times and wasnt able to get the 3D info on the disc. I have kids and they have scratched several of my Discs and I want to find a way to save my originals. If possible, Id like to find a complete version

Having used this product for so many years, I would have assumed that DVDFab would have had a Tutorial for every type of burn that you can do with their software. And with the new version, updated tutorials...

I have searched the form but still can not find what I am looking for.

TIA

jhill1023

Hi jhill1023, Blu-ray Copy > Clone/Burn model can easily achieve your purpose.

Please refer to the attachment file for more detail info.

Thanks.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ning; 08-25-2014, 03:51 AM.
    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Thank you so much, I will give it a try...

Comment

Working...
      X