This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) DVDFAB 9 US version

I was just about to upgrade my copy of DVDfab9 to the latest version, when I saw the downloaded file ends with "US". Does the US mean that it's a US version that doesn't break AACS. I ask, because I've been a DVDFab customer for several years and have an earlier relase of DVDFAB 9 and DVDFAB 8 both of which have no trouble with decrypting. So I want to know, before I upgrade to the latest release, will I lose key functionality?

Yes that's what it means.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Time to find a VPN then

I guess I'll wait till I'm of the country on business and grab an update, or find a VPN that will hide my location. Meanwhile, DVDFAB8 continues to work just fine for me :-)

Comment

DVDFAB v8 on mine is not working well -audio gets muted

I also had an older version of the DVDFAB v8 but the end result is-the audio gets muted when playing the movies for some portion.

I don't have these issues before? any help is greatly appreciated.

Comment

That's very likely Cinavia protection on the disc and no version will fix that. If your player will play files through a USB port you can try an MKV and play it through the port and it will play.

Albert Einstein

Comment

audio gets muted in some portion when playing back from bluray backup copy

I usew DVDFSB to burn it into ISO file and save to an EXT hard drive. by using the Ext HD and plug it into a WD media player then connect to a TV then play it-will that resolve the audio muted issue?

Comment

That should do it!

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
              X