Apple TV 3 Resolution downgraded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple TV 3 Resolution downgraded

I'm running version 9.1.6.4, just upgraded from latest of dvdfab 8. On the 8 version I was able to use dvd ripper to make Apple TV resolution of 1280*720. Now its only allowing 853 × 360. I don't know why this has been downgraded as I like the smaller size for apple tv storing on harddrive plus it plays in my iphones at that resolution as well. I've been using dvdfab since version 6. This is a bad upgrade. In another post a moderator mentioned that if people wanted some older features they can download the older versions and run those. This does work as I already went backwards from nine when it first came out but now as of Jan 1 2015 dvdfab will not be updating version 8.

This is like a new post but first posting on any forum and can't find how to start a new post.

I moved it for you and made it a new thread.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by krawczukj View Post
      I'm running version 9.1.6.4, just upgraded from latest of dvdfab 8. On the 8 version I was able to use dvd ripper to make Apple TV resolution of 1280*720. Now its only allowing 853 × 360. I don't know why this has been downgraded as I like the smaller size for apple tv storing on harddrive plus it plays in my iphones at that resolution as well. I've been using dvdfab since version 6. This is a bad upgrade. In another post a moderator mentioned that if people wanted some older features they can download the older versions and run those. This does work as I already went backwards from nine when it first came out but now as of Jan 1 2015 dvdfab will not be updating version 8.

This is like a new post but first posting on any forum and can't find how to start a new post.
      Hi krawczukj,

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Please click Advanced Settings, manually input the Resolution.

Thanks.
      Attached Files
      User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
      For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
      For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
      For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Working...
      X