Intel QuickSync & Driver versions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Intel QuickSync & Driver versions

Anybody know a way to downgrade to an older version of the Intel HD graphics driver. I currently have a version that doesn't seem to work with graphics acceleration and I'm trying to work out how to go back, when Windows just tells me I have a more up to date version of the driver installed and will not install the older version.

I did it once before by going to the Intel site and downloading the executable and running it. Worked for me.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

I currently have a version that doesn't seem to work with graphics acceleration
      What's you CPU model and driver version?
      Please tell us more info and post the DVDFab internal log and fabcheck log file.

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Nik_Simpson View Post
        Anybody know a way to downgrade to an older version of the Intel HD graphics driver. I currently have a version that doesn't seem to work with graphics acceleration and I'm trying to work out how to go back, when Windows just tells me I have a more up to date version of the driver installed and will not install the older version.
        You could go to Device Manager... Display adapters, highlight the Intel one, right click and select properties. Under Driver tab, click Roll Back Driver if it's available.

Comment

Working...
        X