Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duplicate/multiple titles for same episode (Stargate Atlantis)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Duplicate/multiple titles for same episode (Stargate Atlantis)

Hi,

DVDFab 9.1.6.18 detects every episode of Stargate Atlantis (Blu-ray) twice, ie there are two titles per episode.
    The ripped episodes seem to be identical at first glance, but I haven't had the time to study them for differences.
    They have the same amount of chapters and the timings of the chapters seem to be identical too.

For example: Season 1 Disc 2 Title 800, Season 1 Disc 2 Title 850 - these two result in the same episode. Same for 801 and 851 etc.
    Same video codec, same resolution, same audio channels on both episodes.

Not exactly the same resulting files though (MD5 hashes differ).

How can I figure out which titles are the correct episodes?

Regards,
    urbanhusky

Hi, I have forwarded your problem to our developer, thanks for your feedback.
    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Not just Stargate Atlantis

I see this all the time for TV series, just ripped Dollhouse with the same issue, same goes for Sopranos, I just assumed it's a works-as-designed and it's a problem/feature of how the disks are mastered. The same issue was present in DVDfab8 as well.

Comment

I've noticed this as well. I just pick the first title, and rip that. So far, it's worked out fine...

Comment

Working...
        X