Audio Tracks seem to duplicate in output file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Audio Tracks seem to duplicate in output file

Hi - I am selecting multiple Audio Tracks when ripping both DVDs and Blu-Rays, and the output file always doubles up the number of audio files. (Ripped to Apple TV3 or default MP4 Format)

i.e. Selecting the main audio file and the Director's commentary file in a movie results in 4 audio tracks being produced instead of 2. (Which are all visible and available to view or listen to on both iTunes and Apple TV).

Is this unnecessarily increasing the output file size? or is it just a program bug?

Also, it would be really useful to be able to re-name the audio tracks to help identify each one - Can this request be put on the functionality Wish-List?

Regards

Hans302

Hi, please open Advanced Settings dialog and uncheck "Output both AAC and AC3 5.1 audio tracks" option, it will solve your problem.

I will forward your request "Re-name audio track function" to our responsible person for future reference. Thanks very much for your feedback.
    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Thanks for the solution - As an advanced user of the software, I should have noticed that !!

Regards
      Hans302

Comment

Working...
      X