Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Wrong FPS after convertion

Hi

When converting BD to mp4, the result of the AVC file is allways 25 fps. In the Settings there's nothing else than keep fps, so the result this is wrong.
    And the result is stuttering, so I'm not sure if the frame rate is converted to 25fps or it's just a wrong setting in the result.

Logs attached.
    Attached Files

Some more informations:
    It happens only in batch encoding. Allways the FPS from the last movie in the list is used.
    And it's converted to this value. Just bad quality (stutter, 23.976 to 25fps).

Comment

Hi,

I tried to convert some BD source with different FPS and the converted fps is correct.

Would you please use the original profile "MP4" instead of your customize profile "mp4.default" and then try again?

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi Wilson

I did it, stays same. Allways the FPS from the last job from batch list is used. If all jobs have the same fps or a simlple one job conversion doesn't matter.

I'll try a clean installation of DVDFab on another system to avoid problems of "old" converter settings files.

Comment

Working...
        X