Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bluray "DeepSeaChallenge" 3D unable to convert to 3Dmkv.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Bluray "DeepSeaChallenge" 3D unable to convert to 3Dmkv.

Hello,
    I have tried repeatedly using ripper to convert James Cameron's 3D BluRay "Deep Sea Challenge" .iso to .mkv Anaglyph 3D with no joy whatsoever. Fab starts to convert and then quickly reduces the FPS to almost nothing. After several attempts with different versions of FAB going all the way back to 8.02 I am still unable to convert.
    Anyone else have this problem?
    I'm attaching my log files. They're quite long so I hope I don't overburden the reader.
    Hopefully, someone can help me with this!
    Here goes:
    Attached Files

Can I get any help with this one?
    Please?

Comment

To help you more info. is needed i have been making these awhile with no problems.What are the colors of the lenses in the 3d glasses your going to use as you need to match them in settings.Most common is red/green or red/cyan (cyan is a greenish blu color).So you must set Fab to make a 3d movie to be used with the correct type of glasses your going to use.You can use half or full color I don't see any difference by using one or the other with my copy's.Monocrome results in a black and white picture.

If after the settings are correct for the glasses used and you have conversion problems turn off GPU and use just software when converting.Your disk that you use must be in good shape any deep scratches or dirt can cause a failure even if the disk you used played ok.

You can update to the latest version of fab but i used older and the newest version with no problems.

Comment

Hi,
        Thanks for responding.
        I've converted many 3D blurays to 3D anaglyph before with no problems. This movie just doesn't seem to want to convert, even after many attempts. I'm using my default settings so I'm sure that my parameters are correct.
        I've already attached logs for examination.
        Converting this particular movie is still not doable for whatever reason......

Comment

This movie has Dolby digital hd sound and also gave me the same converion problem as you if the hd or 5.1 dolby sound was used.

Using the 2.0 a/c3 sound resulted in a good conversion for this MKV 3d profile.

Comment

Samsong,
            Thanks for the help.
            I'll give your suggestion a try.

Comment

Working...
            X