X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) mkv 3D compression

Happy new year!!!
    I have a question if you can help me.With dvdfab 8 bluray 3d to mkv 3d hsbs
    is bigger than with dvd fab 9,why?With dvdfab 9 i us intely quick sync and with
    dvdfab 9 i use cuda.EX:man of steel 3d with dvdfab 8 intely quick sync makes 36 gb and with dvdfab 9 cuda 26gb mkv hsbs.DVDFab 9 compresses?Thanks very much,and sory my english.

your sincerely ocsi1970.

Can someone help me ?

Comment

Hi,

DVDFab 8 & 9 will not convert to a big file(36GB, 26 Gb) defaultly when converting Blu-ray to 3D MKV SBS.

Do you change to a high video bitrate manually?

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Yes I changed,and i put 30000 for bitrate.My popcornhour c-200 is only hdmi 1.3,and dont know full bluray 3D,for this you need to convert,but I want to be just like the original,without some audio and subtitles,i do not want to miss quality.Thanks so much for helping me!!!
        Last edited by ocsi1970; 01-06-2015, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Can someone help me ?

Comment

This won't make a mkv but may work on the popcorn device and is full quality for the side by side format as you want so give it a try if you have the copy modual of Fab.

Use the copy modual not the ripper, load a 3d movie in Fab select main movie take out any sound tracks and subtitles you don't want then go to advanced settings(on the left side) Put a check in the box side by side 3d this will make a uncompressed side by side 3d movie with full quality for the format.See if this will run in the Popcorn I thinking it will.

Comment

Thanks!!! I'll try and I'll post if it works.

Comment

I tried and so I come out.With DVDFab 9 is only 27gb and withDVDFab 8 is 36gb,resulting in a better quality image.With DVDFab 8 only problem is that some do not do well BluRay subtitle.Ex:
                Last edited by ocsi1970; 01-08-2015, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Thanks guys,is working with dvdfab9 but with intel sync.I never tried,wath stupid i am.Sorry for trouble with my problem,and many thanks for help!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X