File names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) File names

I have copied the movie HORNS to my hard drive as a 'folder'.

c:\movies\fulldisc\horns_2014_BR

I use the _BR notation to know when I browse my hard drive that it's a Bluray title and not a DVD title.

When I go into DVDfab 9.1.8.4, ripper, I add the folder. It defaults to HORNS.Title20. I rename it to HORNS_2014 so that when I add the media to Plex, it can pick up the correct metadata.

When I do the ripper from a DVD folder, I would get HORNS_2014_BR.Titlexx.

Why does the Bluray not handle the default file name correctly?

Go into common settings, select as shown in screenshot and backspace over "title number".
    Attached Files
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

I removed the <title> from the settings as suggested.

When I tried to rip from BluRay folder:

JESSABELLE_2014_BR

It defaulted to JESSABELLE and not to JESSABELLE_2014_BR as it would do if it were a DVD.

Comment

My logic and DVDFabs logic for target path names do not match. Having the path down the botton is wrong. This location graphically illustrates that the path applies to all tasks; not so, each tasks has it's own target path! I would like to see the progress column used to display (right justified) the path for each task. Any combination of effects could be used for progress in the same field. .. DVDFab paths frustrate me greatly, so much that I do not stack up tasks, I do them one at a time.

I suggest you do them one at a time and make sure you see where it's going before the path is replaced by the 'end of task action'.

Comment

Working...
        X