12 Years A Slave Read Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) 12 Years A Slave Read Error

Has anyone successfully ripped the BD "12 Years A Slave"? I will post the error logs later but just looking to see if others have a problem or if I have a strange disk. A search of the Forum had zero returns. The BD plays normally in the BD-drive on my computer using Nero's BluRay disk player.

I get read errors about halfway through the movie rip. The BD looks good and does not have any scratches. My primary rip is on the Apple TV3 profile but I also tried on a number of formats and pass-thrus: MP4, MKV, WMV. I have also turned GPU encode/decode off and on.

THanks!

No problems here

I ripped the US version when it came out last year without a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by NewtyInNY View Post
      Has anyone successfully ripped the BD "12 Years A Slave"? I will post the error logs later but just looking to see if others have a problem or if I have a strange disk. A search of the Forum had zero returns. The BD plays normally in the BD-drive on my computer using Nero's BluRay disk player.

I get read errors about halfway through the movie rip. The BD looks good and does not have any scratches. My primary rip is on the Apple TV3 profile but I also tried on a number of formats and pass-thrus: MP4, MKV, WMV. I have also turned GPU encode/decode off and on.

THanks!
      you may have a bad pressed/defective disc. just because the disc
      plays fine doesn't mean it'll copy fine. copying and playing are 2 different
      things. return to the store and exchange and try again.

Comment

Working...
      X