Downton Abbey Season 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Downton Abbey Season 5

I was trying to rip Downton Abbey Season 5 today and I encountered something that I haven't seen before.

After I clicked ADD, I normally get a list of chapters? titles? ala DOWNTOWN ABBEY SEASON 5 DISC 1.Title800 and several others.

Today, I got one line that showed DOWNTOWN ABBEY SEASON 5 DISC 1, minus the 'Title800', and page after page of identical entries all greyed out.

After many page scrolls, I did find another DOWNTOWN ABBEY SEASON 5 DISC 1 that was not greyed out.

I hope the ripping works correctly.

Whats up with the last of Title numbers in the latest build and why are so many entries greyed out?

Hi,

There are some fake titles with the same playback duration in certain Blu-ray discs.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

When I put the BluRay into the system and run PowerDVD and select the appropriate episodes, the software shows the correct run time.

When I then go into DVDFab, I have probably 200+ different title #'s, and they all have the TOTAL run time of all of the episodes combined.

PowerDVD does not tell me what chapter numbers each episode are comprised of.

And when I did rip the default title, my output file showed that the BluRay detected ripping software and to please purchase a copy of the series.

Anny suggested to try a different audio track (aac instead of 5.1), and that made no difference.

Comment

<span style="color:green"><b> <span style="color:red"><br><br> </b></span>

Same issue in this thread. Please wait some time. We bought the Blu-ray disc but not get it yet.

Wilson
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Thanks!

Comment

Downton Abby Season 5 ripping episodes

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
          http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=26700&page=2

Same issue in this thread. Please wait some time. We bought the Blu-ray disc but not get it yet.

Wilson
          Hi Wilson:

Is there any more information on this i.e. Downton Abby season 5, what playlists represent the actual episodes on these discs? From what I can tell from the sleeve disc 1 has episodes 1-2, disc 2 4-7 and disc 3 8-9. As the original poster mentioned these discs have a lot of playlists i.e. disc 1 must have upwards of 100 plays lists and I can't ferret out exactly which playlists are which episodes.

- Norm

Comment

Disc 1:
            Main title: 406
            Correct title for each episode: 802, 631, 709

Disc 2:
            Main title: 521
            Correct title for each episode: 457, 972, 334, 887

Disc3:

Main title: 649
            Correct title for each episode: 806, 467

I'm using the Region A US version.

Wilson

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X